Oct 5th. Film Plan
6. Have you investigated a specific environment, to sub-culture, clothing, phrase or way of life characters. Describe it.
The topics I want to do reaserch;
- Love between the same gender ?
- In a relationship of three people, how much love you have, and how much love you can share?
- In this modern age with a wider understanding of gender some people choose to re-state those as:
- Homosexual- “attracted to people of a broadly similar gender”
- Heterosexual – “attracted to people of a broadly different gender”
In traditional dictionaries:
- Homosexual is defined as “only attracted to the same sex”
- Heterosexual is defined as “only attracted to the opposite sex”
7. Have you researched techniques you use in your movie to a particular film style or color, or timing or technique. Describe it.
I want to use Match Cut, I never use this techinique before, but I think it’s a nice idea to connect three different stories.
8. If that is not enough in previous answers emerged: who did you talk to and what insights have you been planning for your film?
(Next step is to write a movie plan in which your final choices, the final shape and structure emerge and fiction: a vision scenario & direction)